Webcam test Adobe Flash Player
How to test a webcam
Click “Allow” in the Flash box:
If you don’t see your webcam, then make the followings:
1. Open the properties of Flash by right-click on Flash and select “Settings”:
2. Open “Camera” tab and select your webcam or splitter’s driver (for example, KVYcam):
3. Open “Privacy” tab and click on “Allow” radio box:
4. Click on “Close” and test once again.
If you don’t see your webcam, then the webcam has a problem.
Issue in Chrome browser
After Chrome installation and the first start of a page with Flash, you can see the following message:
The problem is simple: you should allow Chrome to work with your webcam.
Make the following:
1. Right-click on Flash and select “Settings”:
2. Open “Privacy” tab and click on “Allow” radio box:
3. Click on “Close”. Chrome opens the window in the upper left corner:
4. Click on “Allow”.
5. In Chrome Address Bar find the camera icon and click on it:
6. In the pop window click on “Manage media settings”:
7. Chrome opens the window with its settings:
8. Select your webcam in the “Camera” list and click on “Done”
9. Return on this page and reload it.
10. Run test by “How to test Webcam”.
11. If it didn’t help, try to reload this page or clear Cookies and Cache in Chrome by run “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Delete”.
Do you wish new tests on my site? – please make a donation.